GoPro Hero 7 White maiden voyage tomorrow last minute tips?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
1080 60fps
Set to narrow, linear, or med depending on depth of backstop. (Edited this is for hero 5)

On mesh backstops with lynx spider, don’t extend claws out then pull in. Instead leave in storage position, hook the bottom two on first then loosen the top two and pull up while hooked to net. It will hang better and survive the impacts better. Hope this makes sense. Ill get to find a pic.

https://youtu.be/VffjqDs-L_Y
You can see at the end that the claws are pulling out instead of into the spider. (This impact broke my camera but it finished the tourney and hung onto the fence)

Also high recommend not mounting the camera in the main LynkSpyder window when shooting on mesh. Flip the bracket and shoot through the small window. This was designed for netting as well as some lighter weight steel mesh (I call it pig fence....but I'm also probably a hick).

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Also high recommend not mounting the camera in the main LynkSpyder window when shooting on mesh. Flip the bracket and shoot through the small window. This was designed for netting as well as some lighter weight steel mesh (I call it pig fence....but I'm also probably a hick).

Since this event, i learned to keep the camera as far away from the netting as possible. Never an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802