Good price on balls??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 21, 2019
Before I buy from Dick’s, does anyone have a lead on a good price for some decent balls? I’d like to get at least 10.
I don’t mind buying from Dicks’s or Amazon, but thought I’d check with you pros first :)

Thanks so much!!

May 16, 2016
Illinois
Don't buy the Dicks branded balls. They will be lopsided after one batting session.

Worth Dream Seams are priced very well at Dicks Sporting Goods. You need to purchase 12 or more and they give you 33% off. You can also use a $10 off $50 or $15 off $75 coupon. The coupon is only accepted in store though. That is as good of a price as I can find on what I consider to be a quality leather softball.

Aug 20, 2018
My team just ordered 2 dozen McGregor X100 ASA balls from Amazon. I've had great luck with them in the past holding up to BP and just all around play. They're about $54 right now, which is a good price for leather balls. As stated above, stay away from Dicks brand balls unless you're going to use them ONLY for pitching or throwing, and even then I'd spend a little more and get good quality balls.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee