Good practice bat for cooler weather.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I don’t think most had any idea how good they were!

Those fastpitch Stealths used to be everywhere.

Oct 4, 2018
I got each DD an Anderson Rockettech aluminum bat used off eBay, with weights closely matching their normal game bat.

However, I've now bought so many bat to just try them that those will become the cold weather bats. I have a Xeno and an RXT that aren't their favorites but they each do well with them.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
And again, lots of people hated them because why....oh, they needed break in time :rolleyes:
Back in the day you were in one of two camps......those who used Easton's and those who didn't! We didn't. Anna was still 12 when we joined our organization for 14U, we had this catcher who was a big girl, and a player! She kept a 33" SRV4B Synergy as a backup in her bag, the first time I used her bat for infield and outfield I had to be told to tune it down a little, not to kill anyone just yet!

That bat was a rocket launcher, I never once saw that girl use that bat, ever! And that bat and her not using it was a sore subject between her and her dad, which of course I threw gas on that situation every chance I got! 😆

But you're right Core, those bats took some work!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They took a ton of work, but never stopped getting hotter and hotter. Most people that didnt like them, were the ones that
wanted to take the wrapper off and be amazed. The hitters knew what they had in those bat. You keep banging those
things in BP and once it heats up...the game was on.

Dec 11, 2010
Very few players used them around here.

It was all Demarini and Rocketech’s until the “new” Xenos and LXT’s showed up.

I wish I would have realized back then how good they were.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom