Good Mitt for a Coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 15, 2009
They are expensive. But, if your DD is going to be doing this for several years, it is worth it. I like the open web design, so I would go with the CM275-K-OW. The CM275-K-CW is a fine glove also.

I agree I just got the CM275-K-CW and a CM275-BF-CW about two weeks ago. The BF (Buffalo) broke in in about an hour and my daughter was able to catch with it the same day we received. The K (Kangaroo) has taken about 20 hours of beating to get usable and is just about there. My daughter is leaning towards keeping the Roo as we are both concerned that the buffalo will get too soft too quick. Both are big enough for my hands as well as hers.

The site we purchased from has a 75 day return policy and encourages you to try multiple gloves and return the ones you don't want.

Aug 2, 2008
I just bought a Nokona cm275-k-cw, stiff as hell right now, I hope it breaks in quick.

Mike

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I am leaning toward a custom glove like Rodriguez, Pro Mound, and Valle Pro. Most of them have an array of colors and aren't much more expensive than the off the rack gloves in the stores.

Aug 2, 2008
I have been using that Nokona for a week and is breaking in nicely. Well padded to.

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee