Good luck….

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
….to those with DD’s returning back to school to start their spring semester and softball season! Such a bittersweet time - you have them home for a few weeks where some of us are lucky enough to catch for our DD’s or throw some front toss to them just like in TB/HS days before they head back to college. You realize you won’t have them back home again until May/June and if you’re lucky enough, you might get to see them over spring break in March or catch a few games in person during the season.

I wish your DD’s well! This is the time of year things start to get exciting for us. Maybe some of us will cross paths along the way. If anyone will be at the Spring Games the week of 3/11, please feel free to hit me up on here. Always up for meeting fellow DFP’ers!

Jun 11, 2012
DD was home for 4 days but she’s been working a ton and her off campus apartment is only 40 minutes from home so we still see her a lot.
They’re heading to Myrtle Beach in March.
Looking forward to seeing her play but not looking forward to the fact that it’s her fifth and final year 😢

Oct 1, 2014
USA
….to those with DD’s returning back to school to start their spring semester and softball season! Such a bittersweet time - you have them home for a few weeks where some of us are lucky enough to catch for our DD’s or throw some front toss to them just like in TB/HS days before they head back to college. You realize you won’t have them back home again until May/June and if you’re lucky enough, you might get to see them over spring break in March or catch a few games in person during the season.

I wish your DD’s well! This is the time of year things start to get exciting for us. Maybe some of us will cross paths along the way. If anyone will be at the Spring Games the week of 3/11, please feel free to hit me up on here. Always up for meeting fellow DFP’ers!
Well said! It's never enough time and it always goes too fast! This winter break both DD's had their wisdom teeth taken out and then my DW had her Gall Bladder removed the following week. Played nursemaid and made a lot of smoothies! DD's are about fully recovered and are set to leave on Friday for the 12hr trek back to school.

Getting excited for their season to start. We will be heading to FL for the Spring Games on the 18th, most of their games are in Clermont but the do have one day with a couple scheduled in Winterhaven. Would love to meet up if anyone is around!

Good luck to everyone's DD's both in class and on the field! #gopioneers

Jun 22, 2019
My girls were home for 3 weeks. My youngest was told she was going to be a Pitch Only unless she could show them something early in spring practice. She led her District in HRs her Sr. Yr of HS, so she was bummed. She hit everyday she was home. Today was their first day back and she hit a bunch of HRs in batting practice. Her coach told her she was happy she worked hard during the break. After practice coach called her to her office to talk about pitching and my daughter told her she really wanted to bat when she pitches and the coach told her that if she hits like that she might get some ABs when she didn’t pitch.

Daughter called me very excited.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD's team's first official practice of the season was last night in an indoor facility due to snow...in Texas. Meanwhile we had a tornado rip through part of Houston yesterday. Tornadoes are rare for us. Hurricanes and flooding pretty normal.

Sep 3, 2015
DD’s first games are Feb10-12. School is on the East coast but they are coming to the west coast next weekend to play 5 games. Only have to drive an hour!

Looking forward to following all the 22s that DD played with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28