Good catcher camps

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Unfortunately, we never got the chance to attend one of the Weaver's camps (tried to get one set up in our Org's facility a few years back but that's a different story...Jay was great to work with though). DD read, watched and absorbed as much of their material as we could get our hands on...and then used it over again and again. She also went to a couple of Jen Schroeder's camps and worked online a bit with Jenny Topping. They all brought good stuff to the table.

Jan 22, 2011
DD never did work with Jenny, but I was at a coaches conference she spoke at 11 years ago and enjoyed her sessions

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can’t recommend Dominate The Dish enough. She has a facility in Florida. She hosts camps across the country and also works remotely too. We’ve gone to two of her camps. Also she worked with my daughter for about a year remotely but we recently had to stop due to well having to cut back like a lot of us are having to do right now. To steal another’s word from this thread she has definitely set my daughters trajectory. She’s found on all the socials.

Nov 15, 2019
DD did both Jay Weaver's and Dominate the Dish. She loved them both and got useful stuff out of both but preferred Dominate the Dish.

Apr 25, 2019
A lot of colleges have specific Pitcher/Catcher Camps that are separate from their Elite and All Skills camps. My DD has been to several of these and it's good to see different perspectives from different coaches.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812