Going to a game help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2020
Clemson and VA tech are playing a 3 game series Friday Sat and Sun of Mar 4,5,6. I'd like to take DD to watch both/either or Rochard and Cagle pitch. Does anyone know how the pitching rotations usually work? We cant make Friday. Would Sat or Sunday be the better option to watch either/both of them.

Mar 8, 2016
Generally speaking these teams will start their number #1 starter in the first and third game. Obviously other factors play in and adjust it. VT number #2 starter is a Virginia native freshman of to a great start while the number #3 is also a Viriginia native. Clemson #2 or #3 starter is also from Virginia. You should get a good game to watch either way with some good role models for your DD to watch. Cagle is on my DDs top 5 list of pitchers she has faced. Lemely is not far behind on that list.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Feb 25, 2020
Thank you both. I had pinmarked that Clemson vs Vatech game because DD has watched both of those 2 alot. And they are both exceptional. It's a long drive though. Maybe it'd be easier to go to Raleigh(instead of clemson) and watch And enjoy NCSTATE play syracuse that day(about 1/3 the drive).

Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802