Go pro fence clip

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 11, 2017
I want to get something that I can hang my go pro onto the backstop and record games anyone that has a go pro what do you like the best

May 24, 2013
So Cal
The LynkSpyder is excellent, but can be a little bulky and finicky. The Fence Clip is very good (compact and simple), but won't work if the backstop is netting, rather than chain link. I have used both.

This is the fist I've seen of the fence mount on Ebay. I can see that it lacks position and angle adjustability. In my experience, these are important features since not all chain link fencing is the same size, and is often warped.

Another option is to put together a mount for yourself with parts from Amazon. This is my current rig... https://www.discussfastpitch.com/th...nt-budget-friendly-version.37625/#post-534789

Jun 6, 2018
I'll get a sloppy 3rd on the lynkspyder!. The only thing I will say is if you get a fencing system that has a wide pipe across the go pro clamp does a great job. For that I suggest watching the best buy deal of the day as i have seen it pop up a few times for $20.

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
I use a selfie stick (for the telescoping ability) with a camera mount screwed in the top. Then I took a rake holder, flipped it upside down and taped to the pole. that way its easy to hang, stays in place, and can reach up high. I use the FenceClip Mini to hold a phone which I use to broadcast games live. Both work great

Attachments

• Camera Mount 2.jpg
    Camera Mount 2.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 36
Nov 18, 2018
I use the Backstop camera mount and I love it. Here is a link if you would like to look at it.

Jul 22, 2015
Another vote for LynkSpyder, I would recommend adding a simple carabiner to the top of it and attach that first. Makes it easier to adjust and prevents the catastrophic fall from a fence.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802