Glove Recommendations 10u

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 4, 2021
Thanks, Jeff recommended the FP gold Ignitor or crossover. Leaning towards giving those a try.

We got the FP Gold crossover with the modified trap web, it was on sale for $95 bucks when I got it. The tightening strap is nice on the wrist, it tightens down a lot.

Jun 26, 2021
Experts estimate that a ten-year-old's normal baseball glove size will be between 11 and 11.5 inches. Fortunately, the standard is an approximation rather than a fixed amount. In that case, sizes closer to 10 or 12 would still work.

Nov 2, 2021
I would recommend the Wilson A2000 FP75SS. My daughter started gaming it in U8. Great middle infield glove with the single post 3X web which I think is perfect for infield. Super Skin makes it light and durable. Finger stalls are a good size for smaller hands. No velcro. I am a Rawlings guy but the FP75SS for her needs could not be beaten. The A2000 is not the cheapest route but will outlast two cheaper gloves. You can save a bunch if you can find last year's colour model. Same glove just white and grey instead of white and tan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802