Glove options for dad

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2019
My glove is a cheap Nike glove that works but its seen better days. I’m looking for options in different price ranges for myself.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Dad here. I’m a huge fan of the Rawling R9 I picked up last year. I was like you. I had some cheap glove I bought from Academy. The R9 comes pretty much broken in out of the box. Comfortable. Has finger shift which I like. I’ve really enjoyed it so far.

There’s a ton of glove nuts (I mean in a good way!) on here. I’m sure you’ll get some good suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@HunterMO, I realize you’re fairly new here.......that was a poor attempt at humor on my part recommending a Rico ball glove!

Mmrichard, what size glove are you thinking about and what’s your budget?

Is this going to be a glove just to throw with your daughter, are you using it to coach with, or both?

Dec 15, 2019
@HunterMO, I realize you’re fairly new here.......that was a poor attempt at humor on my part recommending a Rico ball glove!

Mmrichard, what size glove are you thinking about and what’s your budget?

Is this going to be a glove just to throw with your daughter, are you using it to coach with, or both?

I was thinking a 12” and yes just to throw with. As far as budget, I was looking for a couple different prices so I can compare.

Dec 15, 2019
I have seen many of the recommendations for gloves for the girls, not sure which gloves fit an adult well.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I have seen many of the recommendations for gloves for the girls, not sure which gloves fit an adult well.
Are you a right hand throw?

This is still an incredible buy, may be more glove than you want to deal with though? This was a $360.00 Kip leather glove!

$199.00 with a 10% off coupon and free shipping! Serious leather!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802