Glove for 9yr Pitcher

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 26, 2021
Hey all,
New to the forum seems to be a nice community over here. Im looking for recommendations for a new glove for my 9yr old DD. She's going into 10u and has been taking pitching lessons and wants to pursue it. Out league says the rules are a pitcher has to have an all black glove. I was trying to keep it around $100 I was looking at the Mizuno MVP series. My concerns are the glove will be too big for her hands. She's an athletic build 4'4" 75lbs. She loves the game and plays spring and fall and is a serious competitor so I want something decent for her. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Feb 14, 2019
Hey all,
New to the forum seems to be a nice community over here. Im looking for recommendations for a new glove for my 9yr old DD. She's going into 10u and has been taking pitching lessons and wants to pursue it. Out league says the rules are a pitcher has to have an all black glove. I was trying to keep it around $100 I was looking at the Mizuno MVP series. My concerns are the glove will be too big for her hands. She's an athletic build 4'4" 75lbs. She loves the game and plays spring and fall and is a serious competitor so I want something decent for her. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
Take a look at Bradley...you can usually get a promo code to keep you close to your $100 budget.

Jul 26, 2021
Im really looking for confirmation of some gloves that will fit her hand and not be too big. Is there any in particular you guys would recomend for a 9yr old?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802