GHOST ADVANCED

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I was in a band called “Drivel“ in high school.

It was a Bob Dylan cover band. We set his lyrics to the music of Great White.

okay, I seriously have to go do something useful, lol

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
The concept is an A10 Warthog specially equipped with modified Hack Attacks that have the Team Feeders under the wings. Those balls go right through tank armor.
Wait until you leave those dimple balls out in the nasty weather for a couple of months, they then become bunker busters!!

Dec 11, 2010
Wait until you leave those dimple balls out in the nasty weather for a couple of months, they then become bunker busters!!

The high school my daughters went to had some of those. Westwind Defense LLC got those into the hands of the Airforce, they were key to the destruction of fortified positions in the hills of Afghanistan.

They really violated the Al Qaeda‘s warranties.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The Bat Guru! Always a source of some real “hard data”.

“For at least six weeks they (Easton) had zero inventory” That “told him that Easton knew they had a problem and they had to fix it”

Yeah, and for at least six weeks I had a hard time buying toilet paper.

Thank you...this dude is special...haha. I guess he doesn't buy bats, because he would know that multiple times during the year
manufacturers that have bats made overseas will run out of a weight and have to wait for restock. Has nothing to do
with fixing. Has to do with how quickly they sell. They do not keep a million in the warehouse. They order what they need plus
a little bit. Then the same thing happens a few months later, they will ask a dealers what they need. And a dealer can spread
the amount out as well. They can take so and so amount this month, so and so 2 months later and so on.

Nothing to do with fixing...hahaha.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I will settle for “sorta”!

I don’t think this is hard at all.

D1 college players putting tons of hits on bats. College players are apparently NOT breaking ridiculous numbers of bats. Not following any rules about what they are hitting with said bats.

But tb and hs and middle school age kids are burning through one a fricking month? Come on. There is something else going on.

then I was right...sweeeet. The first time I didn't get it, but after your second clearing up the statement, I did :)

Oct 4, 2018
@Westwind if your point is that at the lower ages/lower skill levels there are more mishits then I would agree. Whether a mishit is more likely to cause failure I am not sure. The bats are more than likely designed based upon sweet spot contact so if that is the case a mishit would be "off-design" use and hence may cause more failure.. 🤷‍♂️

This is my theory and I'm sticking with it.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
I am not understanding how a miss hit can cause more damage. The more squared up a ball hits the bat, the more impact/force is applied, correct? I would think a miss hit would have less impact on the barrel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802