GHOST ADVANCED

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I def think this way about the "wobbles" Pattar...I am thinking some dd's are hitting more balls further up
the bat creating the slight crack up there once in a while. And honestly, nobody knows when it cracked or started to wobble.
Could have been one nice inside fastball that connected up there just right. Then noticed later.

Again, not all...so please folks, don't comment back to me all mad and say your dd never hits a ball up there and it cracked or started to wobble for no reason...hahaha.
This is only a general statement as we are just having an broad discussion, not about anyone in particular. Obvi, a bad
bat off a line can break on anything, anytime.
Haaa like the disclaimer on those that get defensive 😄

Considering how bats are put into gear bag. Some are on the bottom and thats what gets dropped on the ground time and time again.

Any better results using those neoprene bat sleeves?

Dec 11, 2010
I will settle for “sorta”!

I don’t think this is hard at all.

D1 college players putting tons of hits on bats. College players are apparently NOT breaking ridiculous numbers of bats. Not following any rules about what they are hitting with said bats.

But tb and hs and middle school age kids are burning through one a fricking month? Come on. There is something else going on.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
But tb and hs and middle school age kids are burning through one a fricking month? Come on. There is something else going on.
Considering how bats are put into gear bag. Some are on the bottom and thats what gets dropped on the ground time and time again.

Any better results using those neoprene bat sleeves?
[/QUOTE]
?

Dec 11, 2010
The Bat Guru! Always a source of some real “hard data”.

“For at least six weeks they (Easton) had zero inventory” That “told him that Easton knew they had a problem and they had to fix it”

Yeah, and for at least six weeks I had a hard time buying toilet paper.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Hey... only reason i chimed in on this ghost bat discussion is because
I know several players 17yrs to 11yrs. Who each had their ghost break within a few months of using it.
Purchased In 2020.

Hope expecting atleast one year of good use is not too much to ask.

Dec 11, 2010
@pattar I could guess but it would be no better than all the other drivel you see here about how the world comes to an end when a 10u takes a swing at a ball that isn’t 47 cor, presoftened with a wooden mallet and soaked in baby oil on a day with temps of less than 73.7 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity of at least 51%.

I gotta go. I’m cruising EBay for cage bats and I have to ship some Jugs dimple balls to the Marine Corps. They have developed a new air to ground defense technology. The concept is an A10 Warthog specially equipped with modified Hack Attacks that have the Team Feeders under the wings. Those balls go right through tank armor.

Jun 8, 2016
@pattar I could guess but it would be no better than all the other drivel you see here about how the world comes to an end when a 10u takes a swing at a ball that isn’t 47 cor, presoftened with a wooden mallet and soaked in baby oil on a day with temps of less than 73.7 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity of at least 51%.

I gotta go. I’m cruising EBay for cage bats and I have to ship some Jugs dimple balls to the Marine Corps. They have developed a new air to ground defense technology. The concept is an A10 Warthog specially equipped with modified Hack Attacks that have the Team Feeders under the wings. Those balls go right through tank armor.
Drivel is what we do here at DFP...you know that ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28