GHOST ADVANCED

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The ball is still jumping off it. I’m just waiting for it to snap in half and hoping we catch it on video. Already have the Warranty claim done.

I know the warranty claims used to only be good for like 10 days...not sure if they changed anything recently. No biggie, just would
fill out another claim.

Also, I don't think its going to be as cool as you think its going to be...haha :)

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2015
I know the warranty claims used to only be good for like 10 days...not sure if they changed anything recently. No biggie, just would
fill out another claim.

Also, I don't think its going to be as cool as you think its going to be...haha :)

Probably not, but I can’t quite get it out of her hands. Tried to get her to swing an F19 a size up that we had laying around. Even though the exit speeds are nearly identical, she feels the Advance with broken connection is better. She is mental...

Thanks for the tip. I’ll fill out another one if I can’t get it out this week. I initiated the claim yesterday, so should still be good.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Oh, you said you had a 3 week game stretch going on....that's why I said I think it only lasts for like 10 days...haha.

Nice to see someone actually take their time sending in a return and using every second of life a bat has left

Sep 8, 2015
Oh, you said you had a 3 week game stretch going on....that's why I said I think it only lasts for like 10 days...haha.

Nice to see someone actually take their time sending in a return and using every second of life a bat has left

Yep. What I didn’t pay attention to was only a week off until we have another 2-3 week stretch running into Thanksgiving. Softball never ceases to end in FL.

Dec 11, 2019
My DD loves it, and she is hitting really well with it. She has a new batting coach, I haven't had a chance to ask her about her impressions yet, but we are happy with it.

COVID quarantine left things quiet for months, no practice and batting cages were all closed. She started back to tournaments in June and July and hit really well all summer. She just made the move to 14U and had her first tournament last weekend. She hit well all weekend with no problem with the jump. She likes the feel of it, and the ball does seem to jump off of it.

No cracks or breaks yet. She hasn't had to play in the cold yet, maybe next weekend.

May 16, 2016
Well, 10 months in with the Ghost Advanced and we have a crack. Happened last night at lesson. It's a 33" drop 9. We had just orders a 34" drop 9, which should be here this week. We will submit a warranty and see what happens. She has a 33" -9 F19 Mizuno PC she can use this weekend, if she doesn't feel comfortable with the 34" bat yet.

1605633769072.png

Mar 6, 2018
My dd has the ghost advanced. not seeing any cracks but there is some flex at the connection. I'm not sure if thats a warranty issue or not. I've hit her some pop flys with it and it has a lot of what seems like softness or rubber band type feel when you hit it on the barrels sweet spot. If you hit it on the lower end of the barrel it sounds much better and seems to come off the bat faster. It's really hard to explain.

How much movement and flex should i see at the connection point. How's Easton's warranty process. At the time of purchase the only one around with one on hand was a local guy who was a dad on my sons team. Might be difficult to find a receipt at this point.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rathouse