GHOST ADVANCED

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
On a side note, I think I got everybody situated with ADVs that wanted them. Please hit me up if I didn't
get back to you and you were in waiting.

May 21, 2014
Its not an Axe handle, the pic makes it look that way with the bat wrap and small knob...haha
it has no off shaped-ness :)

no, def not off-shaped, but you can see they are trying to make the handle less of an issue. Demarini has changed their handle and now Easton has too. I'm sure there's a limit to how far it can go before there is some patent infringement.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Is it Axe's handle or Demarini's...you got me confused with who is filing a lawsuit over
this Stealth Speed :)

Only thing diff on this handle and the regular ghost...is the small knob and lizard skin.
Btw, I am just joking with you on this legal stuff. Cant do much but put a smiley face in my comment.
Only because I know of an already bogus lawsuit going on between 2 companies...haha

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2016
So during our hour drive home from practice tonight my daughter told me that she wasn’t interested in trying the new Advanced. My wallet screamed Hell Yeah! She’s finally found the bat that works for her, the 2020 PC we got from Core this summer. My question for Core is this: What’s the word on a new Mizuno? Will they be putting out a 2021 PC? My kid finally hit a little growth spurt. She may be able to handle a 33/23. I saw somebody on here was selling one pretty cheap.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
There will be a 2021 PC..a.nd hopefully an improve Ti

If you cant wait for a 2021, I know someone who could prob deal one to you for a good price...haha

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No idea yet, only thing I have heard was the Ti was supposed to undergo an overhaul like it should get.
That was supposed to happen last year but they didn't do it. So hopefully they had time for it this coming year.
Do I expect it to sell, nope...haha...but atleast if its a decent product, helps get their name out there more.
The PC prob could use a tweak here and there, but I wouldn't really want too much done to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802