Georgia is anyone out there?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
I'm glad to see the regions get there on forums. We are from Birmingham and entering our second spring in 8U. We have had the chance to play many teams from Ga and Tn and and have really enjoyed making trips to Carrollton and Chattanooga for tourneys. We have some nice parks around here but the Summitt of Softball was a great place to play. I'm looking forward to April and another trip to Carrollton for some great competition from the Ga teams.

Sep 15, 2011
I am not sure when we will be there. DD plays 10u for a new team this year. We will probably play fairly local early to give girls time to gel, picked up DD and three others. Some will be in Knoxville, Crossville and Morristown. Maybe we will see you at the park.

Yes we will be playing crossviile to dd plays for 12 and under Twisters

Jun 8, 2012
We are new to West Georgia (douglasville) and my 10 year old daughter is interested in trying out for a travel and/or year round team. She has played 3 seasons but unfortunately the teams have been start ups and not so great. Does anyone have any suggestions for teams or parks to try? Thanks! D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478