game changer / team manager video question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 9, 2018
Texas
Am I correct in understanding you can not replay video that was streamed on team manager unless you are the admin?

Is there no work around for this? Can you not record the stream somehow?

Aug 17, 2019
Am I correct in understanding you can not replay video that was streamed on team manager unless you are the admin?

Is there no work around for this? Can you not record the stream somehow?
You need to have the premium subscription to see the archived video if you are not an admin. If you had the premium subscription from the old GC app, it can be linked to the Team Manager account.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
I would highly recommend, specifically early on in this process, to use a dedicated device to record, separate from your streaming device. Especially when it starts getting hot and WiFi devices start doing what wifi devices do in the heat.

Sep 19, 2020
Lake Worth, FL
I got the email below the other day--GC is now in beta with external cameras. Using this weekend- will report back on how it goes.

Also, to your first question, only the coaches can see the saved videod games, but they said that they are opening the archives up to families and players soon and they'll be able to clip and share. Not sure when though.

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 5.33.13 PM.png

Mar 30, 2021
I got the email below the other day--GC is now in beta with external cameras. Using this weekend- will report back on how it goes.

Also, to your first question, only the coaches can see the saved videod games, but they said that they are opening the archives up to families and players soon and they'll be able to clip and share. Not sure when though.

View attachment 22071
I tried it a couple of times this weekend with my mevo and it seems very unstable. I was disconnected 4 times in the first inning of a game and gave up and went to my seasoncast account for the rest of the weekend with no issues. All the same gear so not a connection problem.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Nov 17, 2020
Huntley, IL
You need to have the premium subscription to see the archived video if you are not an admin. If you had the premium subscription from the old GC app, it can be linked to the Team Manager account.

I have a premium subscription and am unable to view the archived video. Is their a setting for the admin that needs to be turned on to make it available?

Oct 4, 2018
Team Manager is lacking at this point in time. I think they'll get there.

But if you want to do what's best for parents, grandparents, etc., it's not Team Manager for video. It's facebook live or something else that is free and easy to use.

Aug 17, 2019
We streamed both Facebook Live and Team Manager for high school. One thing nice about TM stream is that there is an overlay with the score.

Nov 17, 2020
Huntley, IL
I have found that Livestream is not great for recruiting after the game. When your cutting up a video for a specific player or play, they can be 3 to 5 second clips. The livestreams can be pretty glitchy based on were you are and the connection available. Many time I went to find a play and the video glitched during the play and we lost it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802