Four USC Union JUCO Players Involved In Crash

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
I saw that earlier as well. Just horrible and my Prayers are with their families. God Speed to all of them.🙏🙏

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
My heart goes out to these families, friends and teammates. I can't even imagine the gut wrenching heartache they are going through.

Please don't drink and drive!!
Thanks Tonk, I was going to post a link when I got to work this morning. Anna knew both of these young ladies well, in fact she said she was texting with one of them the afternoon of the accident.

I don’t know the other girl, but those twins, Mia and Mallory are two of the sweetest, Godly Christian girls ever, the kind of girls you want to know!

Could’t imagine how shattered their parents are? And Mallory also, those twins did everything together, when you saw one you saw the other!

Anna texted me and my wife very early the morning after the wreck, she was very upset, said she just stared at her phone crying! Very senseless deaths!! Pray for those families!

Jan 8, 2019
Thanks Tonk, I was going to post a link when I got to work this morning. Anna knew both of these young ladies well, in fact she said she was texting with one of them the afternoon of the accident.

I don’t know the other girl, but those twins, Mia and Mallory are two of the sweetest, Godly Christian girls ever, the kind of girls you want to know!

Could’t imagine how shattered their parents are? And Mallory also, those twins did everything together, when you saw one you saw the other!

Anna texted me and my wife very early the morning after the wreck, she was very upset, said she just stared at her phone crying! Very senseless deaths!! Pray for those families!

Too much tragedy for the past week or so affecting softball families locally and abroad!

Family with four kids (2 graduates of our rec league, 1 currently in the league, and the son is in one of DD's classes at school) lost both parents to a drunk driver hit and run on Sunday while they were walking their dog. And last week, DD's BF lost her brother, after he collapsed out of the blue while running track in HS. (Same BF was in the middle of a game at the Black Mamba basketball tourney when the Kobe news hit, too.)

AD - Please send our support to Anna, and make sure she has someone she can talk to at school. Things like this can short circuit us inside, and we never see it coming until it becomes a bigger, harder to manage thing.

Hospice care has a lot of good people that are trained in grief counseling.

Hug your family and let them know in no uncertain terms that you love them!

Nov 18, 2013
My heart goes out to these families, friends and teammates. I can't even imagine the gut wrenching heartache they are going through.

Please don't drink and drive!!
Just to clarify vehicle the girls were in was struck by another vehicle traveling the opposite direction that came into their lane. There has been no indication that the girls were drinking.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2