Forum technical advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
I know this has been discussed before but can someone explain to me how to make gifs to post.
Also, I cannot figure out how to use search when I want to search more than one word.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
If you're talking about the motion gifs, I don't know how to do that. Try sending a PM to FFS -- he does it a lot. I know you need an application to do it.

To search on two terms at once, your best bet is to click on Advanced Search in the upper right corner. You can then enter two keywords separated by a comma. That might work in regular search too, but I know it works in Advanced Search.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
Thanks Ken. I've tried that with the search but what I am talking about is, say, internal rotation. I get a list of post about either internal or rotation, but not internal rotation. Does that make sense?

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Ok, gotcha. I will have to look into it more to find out if there's a way to do a combination of words like that. But for that particular search, one thing that will help is to go into Advance Search and click on the tab on the left, that says "single" something or other. Within there you can limit your search to one particular forum, such as softball pitching. That should at least help narrow it down.

I'll see what else I can find out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802