Forum Etiquette and Conduct

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Since this board was launched in early May, it's been a success. There has been a lot of interesting discussions and exchanges so far. We have several new posts and new members joining everyday and the traffic is always increasing.

Our aim in launching this new softball forum was to have a place where there could be pleasant, healthy, intelligent, and interesting discussions about the various aspects of the game of softball.

So far, we have definitely achieved that goal.

However, lately, some of the discussions (mostly around hitting) have gone from being a healthy debate to negative personal remarks closing in on personal attacks. As per the forum guidelines, this is not acceptable.

I had to ban two members and delete several posts that were more personal in nature and not focused on the technical aspects.

I strongly encourage everybody to participate in a debate and differences of opinions are welcome. However, anything that is close to a personal attack will not be tolerated.

The whole idea is to keep this board a pleasant environment for everybody.

Thank you for your understanding.

Marc Dagenais
Forum Admin

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
'Forum Etiquette'

I always type with my right pinkie extended.

MY manures are perfect, ugh, I mean manners:rolleyes:

May 9, 2008
Coaching Concern

Hal,

I would indeed hope that in the extension of said pinkie (that you use personally and coach others to use correctly) the proper use of a 45 degree angle will be engaged. No more, no less. Otherwise great offense could be given and received among certain quarters in various cultures around the world.

Best Regards with tongue planted firmly in cheek (the right one of course),:cool:

Pops