Footdoctor Esia FDE Movement?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 10, 2018
Just wondering if anyone has any experience they'd like to share about this company, specifically the FDE Movement program? My daughter is attending a local 3 hour clinic tomorrow and I can't find a lot about them other than what's on their website.

thanks!

Aug 18, 2019
He’s very knowledgeable and forward thinking. He’s one of the experts to be following for sure...Tony Paisley partners with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 10, 2018
well... ours was a bust! They cancelled the MORNING of the event and didn't alert anyone who'd signed up(this was pre Covid). I took off work and showed up early to get my daughter squared away and was told by the local D-bat staff that the event had been cancelled. Apparently it was the 2nd time they'd cancelled short notice at this facility and they swore they'd never be invited again. Too bad too because the program looks pretty good.

Mar 28, 2014
I emailed wanting information about in-person training and never got a response. I think he has too many irons in the fire. Trying to be too much to too many. Big difference between being a personal trainer and running a business. I think he's good at training and bad at business.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802