Florida is swinging the 2020 Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 10, 2016
Anybody watching the Florida vs S.Carolina game see them swinging the new ghost? Adams hit a double in the 7th with it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You will see spots of players using them, but probably not a ton. I know I wouldn't switch game bats in a season
if I was doing well or comfy with my old bat.

Apr 22, 2015
Reynoso was using one also...Adams had actually used a Stealth Flex quite a few times during the season. What I found interesting was that Jordan Matthews had been using a 2014 Mako a lot this season but lastnight she was using a 2018 Ghost.
I’d say not matter what level you are at, you use what in your mind works the best

Oct 29, 2016
Wait a stealth flex?? Nah can’t be!?!? I thought all the Pre-Ghost Easton Bats were garbage!?!? Are you suggesting hitting success has more to do with the talent level and ability of the hitter rather than the bat they use?!?!? It can’t be!! LOL

Sep 10, 2017
Southeast US
Wait a stealth flex?? Nah can’t be!?!? I thought all the Pre-Ghost Easton Bats were garbage!?!? Are you suggesting hitting success has more to do with the talent level and ability of the hitter rather than the bat they use?!?!? It can’t be!! LOL

My daughter had the first year Flex and it was a hot little bat. This was right before the Ghost came out and Easton became the in-bat. She had some great hits with the Flex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I know a couple years ago someone kept swinging an older Mako (white and orange) on an Easton team...hey, whatever
works for you. If you are hitting well, don't change a thing. But, college hitters sometimes have diff tastes than younger
hitters as well.

Easton probably wished more people felt their prior bats were better, they wouldn't have had to go thru
the court supervised bankruptcy sale in 2016/17 :)

Oct 29, 2016
“I’d of been a D1 All-American and made the Olympic team If my parents had just bought me the right bat!” Would be an accurate statement..........oh never!!!

If you’re an elite hitter with a Ghost you’ll be an elite hitter with a Xeno, LXT, CF. You might ‘prefer’ the feel of one over the other but if you have the talent to hit for high average and power and you can execute that talent in live games with one decent quality bat, you’ll be able to do it with another decent quality bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478