Florida gets info on menstrual cycle

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2014
USA
We likely have not heard the whole story about this yet but in this day and age nothing surprises me anymore. Should we also be tracking male athletes and their erections?

Agree with Pattar, with so many subjects considered "out of bounds" here this one won't last.

May 23, 2015
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Of course the Third Party (Aktivate) entity which has been contracted to house/manage this data has assured everyone of privacy and is HIPAA compliant.

The transgender athlete discussion is (despite being banned here) still very much alive and is possible a factor in this case, or at least is being drawn into it.

Also, a few keystrokes and search words will usually get you past those paywalls, but of course all you techno savvy, cyber sleuths here on DFP know that!

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
The transgender athlete discussion is (despite being banned here) still very much alive and is possible a factor in this case, or at least is being drawn into it.

First: I am NOT trying to generate any discussion on whether transgender athletes should/should not be allowed to participate. I hope mods delete any responses to this that bring it that direction.

I had assumed this collection of data was directly connected to transgender athletes. Tatonka, you said it's a "possible factor." So my question (which I'm asking here because of that paywall): If it's not specifically and entirely about those athletes, what is the ostensible reason for doing this? Does the article say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28