First circle time in about 6 months for my DD!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
She is the starting SS and was told she wouldn't get much time in the circle until fall, since the team really hasn't needed any extra pitching. It's honestly been the best thing for her, because she been able to work on her entire game without having much pressure on her as a pitcher. The coach needing an inning out of her this weekend with no notice, however, and she hopped in there and allowed no runs, faced 4 batters, walked one and got ahead of the next three batters and got two of them to chase and hit weak grounders to short, and then made this play herself to get the other batter-

https://youtu.be/BOWAETJ5p5Qhd=1

I'm super proud of versatile and mostly unflappable she is, at almost 10 years old. Now, take the cleats and mitt off and she can't walk and chew gum without tripping over herself lol.

Anyway- according to DW, I am really bad about not bragging on my kids enough so there ya go.

Last edited:
May 15, 2016
Great reaction to the hit, and sticking with it.

I'm super proud of versatile and mostly unflappable she is, at almost 10 years old. Now, take the cleats and mitt off and she can't walk and chew gum without tripping over herself lol.

Same with my 13y/o, she looks like a different person when she gets on the field.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23