FFS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Nothing but crickets for the most part in the thread that caused him to be banned... which is a crying shame as he was asking fair and open questions. The abuse of power with the ban hammer and the way it was wielded was ridiculous IMHO - I'll probably get some heat or be banned for saying that but I'll stand by it. All over $$$. Stupid pissing match like you'd see on an Elementary school playground..."I dare to you to step over that line. Or what? Or else." Line immediately crossed and boom, a long time member told to get out and stay out. Everyone loses.

May 12, 2016
Bring back FFS, lots of knowledge and advice. I know he's helped my DD in the past and she's better player because of it

Jun 8, 2016
Nothing but crickets for the most part in the thread that caused him to be banned... which is a crying shame as he was asking fair and open questions.
Not sure what this means...there were another 10 pages of comments after he was banned. Also are you sure that was the thread that caused it and what exactly he said? Regular members don't typically get a ban and mud-slinging and fairly personal comments often occur so he somehow crossed a line that most do not.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Not sure what this means...there were another 10 pages of comments after he was banned. Also are you sure that was the thread that caused it and what exactly he said? Regular members don't typically get a ban and mud-slinging and fairly personal comments often occur so he somehow crossed a line that most do not.
Well then I'm not sure what thread you are looking at? There's only been a relative handful of posts about the product since. I was following it pretty closely at the time as I was interested in the device. Can I recite exactly what was said or perhaps if there was more being said in a different forum area? No.

Jun 8, 2016
Well then I'm not sure what thread you are looking at? There's only been a relative handful of posts about the product since. I was following it pretty closely at the time as I was interested in the device. Can I recite exactly what was said or perhaps if there was more being said in a different forum area? No.
I think we are talking about a different thread. The one I am referring to was in the Hitting Forum (Bautista thread)

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I think we are talking about a different thread. The one I am referring to was in the Hitting Forum (Bautista thread)

Yeah, Tatonka is talking about the Queen of the Hill thread that somehow turned into a running commercial with a forum member who has their own discount code. FFS questioned it and then allegedly took it too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, Tatonka is talking about the Queen of the Hill thread that somehow turned into a running commercial with a forum member who has their own discount code. FFS questioned it and then allegedly took it too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah..ok. My conscience is now clear..LOL!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Haha...the Hitting forums need a warning label "Enter at Your Own Risk" sometimes! It's a public forum though and it shouldn't be everyone singing Kumbayah all the time right?
Despite the fact that panties sometimes gets bunched up, and feathers sometimes get ruffled, technical hitting discussions where beliefs get challenged are often the most productive in the long run. There is value is having your beliefs challenged, and being asked to defend them. There is also value in knowing that others are seeing things the same way you are.

For all the time I've been here, I don't think anyone has bunched my panties and ruffled my feathers with the frequency that FFS has. There have been moments when I have been downright pissed off at him. However, I also recognize that his challenges have lead me to a greater level of understanding. Not always in agreement with him, but because he made me think.

That said, sometimes I wish he would just give a straight answer to a simple question. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28