Fastpitch hitters

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
dont confuse ‘control’ w ’delay’. 😉

I just find it interesting how similar things are. We don't call it delay either, but I realize you have to try to throw shade somehow... If the similarities were acknowledged, some people here would become very bored.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
I just find it interesting how similar things are. We don't call it delay either, but I realize you have to try to throw shade somehow... If the similarities were acknowledged, some people here would become very bored.
You’re gonna make me explain myself.. they’re very different

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
@FP26 please explain how you wood teach ‘controlling weight shift‘?

No thanks. We have been through this before. I will make posts, include clips, and whatever I say will be misquoted and twisted. Been there done that... It's just a shame for the others following along how much misdirection occurs here. Hopefully some can see through it.

Best of luck to your DD. Her swing looks great and it looks like she is enjoying herself. Ultimately that is what is important.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
No thanks. We have been through this before. I will make posts, include clips, and whatever I say will be misquoted and twisted. Been there done that... It's just a shame for the others following along how much misdirection occurs here. Hopefully some can see through it.

Best of luck to your DD. Her swing looks great and it looks like she is enjoying herself. Ultimately that is what is important.

that’s too bad. it’s not a ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answer. many patterns work. i thought this would have been a fruitful discussion for everyone involved. maybe you should reconsider?

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
that’s too bad. it’s not a ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answer. many patterns work. i thought this would have been a fruitful discussion for everyone involved. maybe you should reconsider?

Let's see how things go. For now, I'm not interested. But never say never... I just wish there was more honest discussion and less misdirection, but that will probably never happen. That leaves me the choice of dealing with it or just watching from the cheap seats.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Let's see how things go. For now, I'm not interested. But never say never... I just wish there was more honest discussion and less misdirection, but that will probably never happen. That leaves me the choice of dealing with it or just watching from the cheap seats.

So, I was watching TM doing a clinic since my internet was down and I made a DVD out of it a long time ago.

He routinely explains the missing frames, hip slip and the position some are calling FYB. Myself I always thought of it as getting the weight to inside of the back leg as the swing initiates.

Maybe I’ll post him explaining it.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
So, I was watching TM doing a clinic since my internet was down and I made a DVD out of it a long time ago.

He routinely explains the missing frames, hip slip and the position some are calling FYB. Myself I always thought of it as getting the weight to inside of the back leg as the swing initiates.

Maybe I’ll post him explaining it.
That would be interesting.... TM could say "puppies are cute" and some posters here would argue with him.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45