Fastpitch Foundations PacNW Tour 8/11 & 8/12

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
Thanks Ken for hosting this! Bugged the Director of Operations, 2 school board members, JH AD, and Head of School at the parents 1st day of school coffee at L's school today. With the back of school craziness they said contact them again next Monday.

I'm 99pct certain I have the meeting room, still working on the gym!

Good point, I should reach out to Coach James for advice on how to host these events. Definitely going to bug Coresoftball to see if he can donate a door prize :).

May 9, 2017
Thanks Ken for hosting this! Bugged the Director of Operations, 2 school board members, JH AD, and Head of School at the parents 1st day of school coffee at L's school today. With the back of school craziness they said contact them again next Monday.

I'm 99pct certain I have the meeting room, still working on the gym!

Good point, I should reach out to Coach James for advice on how to host these events. Definitely going to bug Coresoftball to see if he can donate a door prize :).
Are you trying to set up another clinic in the Nw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2011
Are you trying to set up another clinic in the Nw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Working on getting something set up for San Francisco Bay Area in early Feb. Would be great to make August in NW and Feb in SF Bay Area a yearly event.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Fastpitch Foundations PacNW Tour 8/11 & 8/12

Can't say enough about these three (four.)

18.jpg

The guy on the right presents as so humble and quiet, but everyone he helped had great things to say about his input. Couldn't have done this clinic without him! Wish we had another few hours to chat and jam!

That kiddo in the middle ran registration like she'd been doing it forever. Although she was signed up as a student, she ended up helping out whenever needed with kids who needed an extra hand. Really, she was the reason all of us were there...

Anna was electric! The kids ate her up! She was a leader and a model student--all at the same time. When she spoke, all eyes were on her! Her enthusiasm and energy is unmatchable. Her desire to learn and grow is amazing and a testament to her success. Can't wait to work with her again! I'm thrilled for her students--she is the ultimate teacher, student and role model!

Then there's that guy in the blue shirt... If'n I wuz smart-e-nuff, I culd rite essaes about his naughledge! Seriously, this guy knocks the socks of a charging rhino at sixty paces! If you can book him, you're in for more than you can imagine! Keep the SD cards and extra batteries on hand, because you're going to need them!

I wish that every pitcher, parent, coach and PC could experience one of these clinics. Information overload?!?! Heck yes! Come out more enlightened than you could have ever imagined? Definitely! What's even more incredible is that Mike's knowledge continues to evolve and grow. I heard things that he confidently taught that were different from what he taught three months ago. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I even heard at least one key point from the outline that changed mid-clinic!!! What does that even mean!?!?! That means that the greatest that ever coached were always open to studying, experimenting, listening and striving to learn and grow. Let me tell you folks, Mike (javasource) Muhleisen is the real deal and his career, and our benefit, has only begun...

Last edited:

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
I also plan on having the Pauly's come to MN in January for similar clinic if you missed this one. Any of you guys are sure welcome to make the trek to the mid west.

Jan 22, 2011
I also plan on having the Pauly's come to MN in January for similar clinic if you missed this one. Any of you guys are sure welcome to make the trek to the mid west.

Glad this has turned into an annual event. Just not sure I can convince my California girls to take another trip back east two weeks after getting back after visiting family in NY and CT for Christmas :).

Jul 2, 2013

I'm glad to see you are going to do this again. I debated making the drive up last year but was worried about weather. I will be doing everything I can to make it work next time.

Now we just need to get the FF group to the Midwest.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
I’ve been out of the DFP world for about a year and am sickened that I missed this event!! However, I was pleasantly surprised last night when my daughter came home and said her club has a new pitching coach who actually teaches I/R like I’ve taught her since she was little. So hats off to Anna Miller, can’t wait to meet her! My DD said in one hour she did wonders for her riseball and her change up. I’m so happy for her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802