Fall Games- This is not a good look

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 8, 2016
Oregon beat Oregon Tech 30-2 today. Don’t see how that benefits either team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been to a number of Oregon State fall ball games and they don't even keep score at the games. I have even seen them place runners on various bases to start innings for both teams.

In fact, OIT was at Oregon State today, and they played pretty well, so they didn't seem bothered at all. Even the OIT parents in the stands were laughing about the UO game.

Dec 11, 2010
they don't even keep score at the games. I have even seen them place runners on various bases to start innings for both teams.
I’m glad you posted this- this is pretty common.

Fall games really aren’t “games”.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD's D3 team played a Juco that looked to be in mid season form as they had already played 12 games this fall. Their 1st pitcher was lights out and our hitting was very rusty and that's a compliment! They beat us up in the first 10 innings. No scoreboard, so I have no idea of the actual score. The 2nd game was more competitive. DD's team turned it around the last couple of innings and scored a bunch. They ended at 8 innings which was a good call. It was a very long day. Now they are done for the fall. DD says she hates fall ball because it's harder than spring.

We then went to the Fox and the Hound for some brews, dinner and the Astros...another marathon 18 innings!!!

Sep 3, 2015
I know of a girl who committed to OU and then was asked by OU to quit her current travel team and join Batbuster Stith's team. The girl was from NorCal. This sort of stuff seems to happen a lot.

I think I know who this kid is. If I was OU, I would want her on Stith too. Let’s see what she’s got. It’s a great accomplishment, but there’s a lot of work to do.

You committed to OU, be the best player you can be if you expect to play.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I think I know who this kid is. If I was OU, I would want her on Stith too. Let’s see what she’s got. It’s a great accomplishment, but there’s a lot of work to do.

You committed to OU, be the best player you can be if you expect to play.

If you are playing on Stith's team, you know you will get your reps since they will be most likely one of the last teams at every tourney they play.

Pros: Play a lot
Cons: Last to leave the ball park and get home late.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478