Fake softball energy trend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
This is only acceptable if you yell "Weeeeeeeeeeee" the whole way around the bases.

My DD's batting coach is begging her to do a military salute immediately after hitting a dinger. She just laughs it off. She'd never do that, her coach wouldn't like her doing it, and I don't like her doing it. And she's a pitcher, so she certainly doesn't feel comfortable doing it.

The airplane "Weeeeeeeeeeee" though... maybe I can get her to do that.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
So I guess the point is I wouldn't miss the sillyness but I would definitely miss seeing the girls have fun with it..if that makes sense. I am a complicated guy... :cautious:

^^^This is really all that needs to be said about any of it

One thing I like about softball is the big differences in how teams/players celebrate compared to other sports. Whether it's genuine or manufactured. I'm also a fan of bat flips, pitcher celebrations, and anything else that goes against "old man screaming at cloud" mentality of baseball/softball.

I wouldn't cry though if the straight screaming from the dug out went away though.....

Aug 1, 2019
MN
This is only acceptable if you yell "Weeeeeeeeeeee" the whole way around the bases.
When you get to senior leagues, you just hold a hand behind your back like you're steering the trolling motor on your fishing boat and make the motor sound putt-putt-putt with your mouth.

Feb 15, 2017
At least he was celebrating. Edwin Diaz smiled and tore his knee up in the WBC.

Sincerely,

Grumpy Mets Fan
You think that's bad. Lebron James got backed down in the lane and missed half a season from a broken leg.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Ok, a quarter of the season. He looked to be in a lot of pain when he flopped.

Are you referring to when he missed less than a month of the season after tearing a tendon in his foot?

Why do I have the feeling that if you tore a tendon in your foot you wouldn't be able to walk to the fridge for a year and half?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28