Facebook post re EC Bullets / Schnute

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2021
This is what I hate about social media. This coach is going to get dragged before he even knows what's going on.
His options will be to take the high road and continue to be the bad guy, or drag the girl/family through the mud and be the bad guy.
I have no idea what his reasons are. Maybe he replaced her already, maybe she's lost a step, or maybe he has no reason.
All the above. No win situation as it is out there unless he comes clean about why.

Jun 8, 2016
She went into labor at a tournament. How does nature not present itself each month?
I guess some people still menstruate during pregnancy. I didn’t know that. If that is the case I can see it being possible.

Tough situation all around. Life is messy sometimes..

Jun 27, 2021
I guess some people still menstruate during pregnancy. I didn’t know that. If that is the case I can see it being possible.

Tough situation all around. Life is messy sometimes..
Or she held off telling people out of fear. But you're right, tough situation all around.

May 13, 2021
What fishy allegations?

1- Not knowing you are 9 months pregnant and about to have a child. Is this possible? Yes but a very fishy allegation, and very rare circumstance.
2- "I am not going to go into everything that was said" <<< that is a direct quote from the post. This is probably where the coach explained his side of the story.

In addition, this seems like quite the burden to put onto the parents of this softball player. Who is going to raise the child if the mother is gone every weekend playing softball? Who will raise the child while the kid is attending school. Who will raise the child when she is at private lessons or team practice?

Sorry but when you have a child your first job should be to raise the baby, not be a travel softball player. There is not enough time in a week to raise a baby, go to college, play a collegiate sport. You have to give something up for the sake of the baby.

Who is supposed to pay for all of this? Seems to me like some priorities need to be changed in this situation and the way people think.

I am sure this post will aggravate some people but it is time for this young lady to grow up and take care of her child.
I guess you feel the same way for the thousands of guys that are playing high school and college sports that have fathered children.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
I guess you feel the same way for the thousands of guys that are playing high school and college sports that have fathered children.
You are damn right I do. Those fathers should graduate high school and go get in a good apprenticeship in the trades. That way they can start providing financially for their child. The last thing on their mind should be travel sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee