Facebook Pages

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
I'm not a fan of posting clips on Facebook to random strangers/groups. I'm not even a fan of posting it to my friends. Just me...

Oct 3, 2019
I got in big trouble for questioning recruiting videos and what sets one girl from the rest when they all look alike on these 2 minute snippets. Anyway, I named one as an example and got hammered. But aside from everyone jumping to the defend these services, no one answered my question.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
I got in big trouble for questioning recruiting videos and what sets one girl from the rest when they all look alike on these 2 minute snippets. Anyway, I named one as an example and got hammered. But aside from everyone jumping to the defend these services, no one answered my question.

I remember that post. I’m pretty sure a few people including myself explained those videoed are helpful to college coaches in weeding out kids that have serious fundamental issues with hitting/fielding/pitching techniques. If they can’t post a flattering video of themselves under perfect conditions (front toss, routine ground balls etc) then a coach knows to pass and move on to the next kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 3, 2019
I remember that post. I’m pretty sure a few people including myself explained those videoed are helpful to college coaches in weeding out kids that have serious fundamental issues with hitting/fielding/pitching techniques. If they can’t post a flattering video of themselves under perfect conditions (front toss, routine ground balls etc) then a coach knows to pass and move on to the next kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s fine. I wouldn’t want to post a recruiting video unless I had the basic fundamentals down either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802