everyone still feel good about the Mizuna PC F20? My dd needs to go heavier

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 6, 2018
and i'm seeing a drop 9 in this bat. Any thoughts.. Her 30/20 is hot as hell. Wife doesn't like the end cap rattle on bad hits but it doesn't bother me.

Jan 8, 2019
DD still loves her PC! She gives it a 9 out of 10.

Me: Why not a 10 (thinking there is something wrong and I'll have to go buy a $450 Ghost Adv)?

DD: Because no bat is perfect!

Me: puts wallet away, cancels PM to @CoreSoftball20

BTW, if she can handle the extra weight, can she handle the 31 but keeping it a drop 10? What is her size?

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
Both my DDs use the 2020 PC and love them. Got them from Core. Older DD has swung the Mizuno Titanium (someone else on the team had one) and DID NOT like the way it felt or sounded.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Wife doesn't like the end cap rattle on bad hits but it doesn't bother me.

Not meant in a bad way, but when you hit off the barrel, its not gonna sound the same. All these
inner disc/barrell bats have the tech located to cover the barrel to get the maximum
performance and purpose of the bat. When you endcap one or handle shot one, you essentially miss the inside tech and it can rattle it because its not made to have balls hit there. And not that its gonna break, but the tech will make noises it usually wont when its squared up. Not like the days of one piece bats
and hollow...where there was nothing inside to move around. So let your wife know, its all good :)

Mar 6, 2018
People that go drop9 are girls looking for that heavier feel. They are very balanced as you
know from having a 30/20
Yeah I think my dd is over swinging it. I’ve been working here in the cage with a 30/27 wood baseball bat and she can swing it with good mechanics. A touch slow but she’s doing well with it. It helped my son to go heavier so I’m wondering if we should do the same with her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802