everyone still feel good about the Mizuna PC F20? My dd needs to go heavier

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2019
and i'm seeing a drop 9 in this bat. Any thoughts.. Her 30/20 is hot as hell. Wife doesn't like the end cap rattle on bad hits but it doesn't bother me.

If you
and i'm seeing a drop 9 in this bat. Any thoughts.. Her 30/20 is hot as hell. Wife doesn't like the end cap rattle on bad hits but it doesn't bother me.

If your looking for heavier/slightly end loaded I would consider a Xeno or Ghost. Xeno is less expensive and probably best bang for your buck on the market for heavier bats.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Wait isn’t the f20 pc the titanium? Everything I’m seeing online the pc I got from coresoftball was the f20 titanium power carbon. I need to research better lol

No, The PC is the Power Carbon...not the Ti. Completely diff bats. There isnt a PC Titanium made.

You just need to not read a million people posting on forums that dont even use correct bat names :)

Feb 12, 2014
DD swings a 34, -9 PC 20 - of course purchased from Core. She loves the bat, and it our own little test session she had higher exit velos with the Mizuno than with a Ghost, a Xeno, and a RocketTech.

In our experience, the Mizuno does swing light which led to us going with a -9. We didn't have any issues moving to that weight.

May 29, 2019
My DD has been swinging a F20 PC since late fall and really likes it. She's always been partial to Demarini, but those have fallen out of favor since the CFX-CF Zen came out (thats another story in itself). She has a Ghost, but doesn't like the heavy swing feel. She thinks that the PC does a really good job of combining the balanced swing feel of the Demarini's with the performance of the Ghost.

May 19, 2016
DD really liked her PC but not as much as her Zen or Ghost Advanced. So I sold it two weeks ago. Never thought I’d sell a bat. They are like family members ya know.

May 29, 2019
DD really liked her PC but not as much as her Zen or Ghost Advanced. So I sold it two weeks ago. Never thought I’d sell a bat. They are like family members ya know.
How does your DD compare the feeling between the Zen and Ghost Advanced? I would think those would swing about as similar as a 5 iron to a 5 wood.

Jun 24, 2016
My kid swings the PC the best right now (due to a combination of things). I don’t see us switching to another bat anytime soon. All the top tier bats are great. This one just works really well for her.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
How does your DD compare the feeling between the Zen and Ghost Advanced? I would think those would swing about as similar as a 5 iron to a 5 wood.

See, and that's the strange thing with bats. you would think she would swing the PC and Zen the same, as they are kinda
the same weight. But she like the lightest feel and heaviest.

That's why to each their own with bats, and also why I get a little quick to shoot down blanket statements from people.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariafermin279