everyone still feel good about the Mizuna PC F20? My dd needs to go heavier

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 21, 2014
oh my goodness.... daughter got to swing the 20 PC (currently has a 20 FNX) at a demo night and absolutely loved it. I mean she kept switching back to it with 5 bats in the cage at a time...

Definitely going to have to find a way to get her one of these although I don't think I will ever stop flinching when it connects...lol.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
oh my goodness.... daughter got to swing the 20 PC (currently has a 20 FNX) at a demo night and absolutely loved it. I mean she kept switching back to it with 5 bats in the cage at a time...

Definitely going to have to find a way to get her one of these although I don't think I will ever stop flinching when it connects...lol.

hahahaha :)

Jan 8, 2019
^^^^^^^^^Hmmm. I wonder if there is someone that might be able to help you find a PC. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Although, with the 20FXN in her bag already, maybe your just looking for the right words to use to convince your spouse? ;)

May 21, 2014
^^^^^^^^^Hmmm. I wonder if there is someone that might be able to help you find a PC. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Although, with the 20FXN in her bag already, maybe your just looking for the right words to use to convince your spouse? ;)

Already have a price quote, got a smoking deal on the FNX (barely used when I bought it), and it's ex so really don't give a crap what she thinks.

The kid is turning into an all-Mizuno gear player.....told her she better start looking at schools that are Mizuno sponsored. Lol.

May 19, 2016
How does your DD compare the feeling between the Zen and Ghost Advanced? I would think those would swing about as similar as a 5 iron to a 5 wood.

Her Zen and GA are both 30/19. The PC was a 30/20. She says the PC 30/20 felt pretty close to the same as the 30/19 GA. She really liked the PC as well, nothing bad to say about It. I know she loves the Zen because Its her tried and true safety blanket In the form of a bat. The GA Isnt as unbalanced In my opinion as most people think....or maybe the last 6 months of crossfit Is paying off and shes developing a taste for a heavier barrel.....who knows for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101