ESPN love of Florida

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

J.Galt

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
The Eastern Seaboard Propaganda Network is financially tied to the Schedule Every Creampuff conference. The Schedule Every Creampuff conference has won 3 titles, 2 of them were won by the gators. The evil 4 letter network is simply looking out for their financial interest.

Feb 15, 2017
According to announcers no one wants to face Florida in the NCAA's because of Barnhill. I think they want to face her. Give her time and she will fall apart.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Apr 28, 2019
According to announcers no one wants to face Florida in the NCAA's because of Barnhill. I think they want to face her. Give her time and she will fall apart.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Not a Barnhill fan. Uses her riseball too much.
Teams to watch are defending Champs Florida St, Oklahoma, and the Yankees of softball UCLA. Possibly a couple of other teams from PAC 12 and SEC will make a run. Maybe Washington, Arizona, Alabama.

Chris Delorit

Apr 24, 2016
Green Bay, WI
100 wins and 1000 strikeouts in a 4 year career ain't too shabby. Her teammates have to love that she'll take the ball today, tonight, tomorrow and the next day. When her location is right, she's the best in college softball.

True, her pitching coach lives by the sword in situations where keeping the ball on the ground may make more tactical sense. She has a good drop, which certainly could be utilized with more frequency to balance her approach, with hope of making her less predictable and perhaps more effective in different game scenarios. With a change in the tool belt, she may have already been a national champ.

But, success is hard to argue with. They're a tough beat with KB on the hill, as she doesn't typically need alot of run support.

Chris

Apr 28, 2019
100 wins and 1000 strikeouts in a 4 year career ain't too shabby. Her teammates have to love that she'll take the ball today, tonight, tomorrow and the next day. When her location is right, she's the best in college softball.

True, her pitching coach lives by the sword in situations where keeping the ball on the ground may make more tactical sense. She has a good drop, which certainly could be utilized with more frequency to balance her approach, with hope of making her less predictable and perhaps more effective in different game scenarios. With a change in the tool belt, she may have already been a national champ.

But, success is hard to argue with. They're a tough beat with KB on the hill, as she doesn't typically need alot of run support.

Chris
Barnhill has been one of the better pitchers in the game throughout her career. She is not nor has she ever been the best in the game. I would take Garcia from UCLA and Lopez from Oklahoma over KB just to name a couple of better choices.
KB did not make Team USA for a reason this time around. Florida will lose and KB will be in the circle to take the Loss.

Mar 13, 2010
Florida’s biggest issue is that their offense is terrible. It’s coming good now but will that continue?

Washington has come hot at the right time. UCLA surprisingly isn’t having a great run. Arizona dominated them

Oklahoma have to be the faves.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812