Equipment Buying Hacks And Advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm just thirty or so minutes south of Raleigh.
We’ll be back in 2 or 3 weeks? I’ll find out for sure and let you know!

We’re hearing Walnut Creek won’t be open from renovation until April of 2020.

Please don’t take this wrong, I HATE Raleigh! Every stop light seems like it’s 10 minutes long with 100 cars waiting to go through the intersection!

Apr 16, 2013

Please don’t take this wrong, I HATE Raleigh! Every stop light seems like it’s 10 minutes long with 100 cars waiting to go through the intersection!
I don't actually live in Raleigh, I'm a country bumkin. It's just not that far away. I don't like any city! Raleigh feels much like Charlotte to me though. You seen one mid sized city, you seen 'em all. Durham is a bit different, but not really in a good way. LOL

Yes! I can’t count how many times I told my daughter this weekend I couldn’t live there. Between the red lights lasting forever and the horrible traffic. Sheech!

Apr 16, 2013
Man, we really messed up this thread. :D Johnny, msg me when you guys are here next. My DD might be in that tournament so it'd be great to meet up either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478