End of 10U

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Keep a few, they are fun to hit one in awhile during BP.
We still have a few but they are in worse shape then the worst of that lot.
When we hit on a field it is on a slow pitch field so I don't see DD hitting 11" balls
out of there no matter what anyway..lol.

May 6, 2015
kept my 11 inch balls, still good bor BP, DD says they are good for working on hitting ball square (since they are smaller). and when DD is done, might just go back and coach a 8u or 10u rec team ;)

Nov 18, 2015
I inherited a similar looking white one - anyone know where those are from? I thought the transition to white to yellow was years ago, but the ball I have doesn't seem to have been used for more than a season or two. Or would they have likely just been from the "found a stash of these in the equipment shed" bucket?

Is white still a legal color?

Jul 14, 2018
In a year you'll pick up an 11" ball and be amazed at how small it feels. Forget about a baseball, after six years of throwing softballs around I don't think I could even throw a baseball straight anymore.

Jun 8, 2016
In a year you'll pick up an 11" ball and be amazed at how small it feels. Forget about a baseball, after six years of throwing softballs around I don't think I could even throw a baseball straight anymore.
I have two younger sons, the oldest who is 4. When we go to the field I play catch with both kids simultaneously alternating between a baseball and a (now) 12" softball and do the same for BP :)

Jun 8, 2016
I inherited a similar looking white one - anyone know where those are from? I thought the transition to white to yellow was years ago, but the ball I have doesn't seem to have been used for more than a season or two. Or would they have likely just been from the "found a stash of these in the equipment shed" bucket?

Is white still a legal color?
Somebody gave us the white ones for free. They were not used much when we got them but they seemed quite old.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802