Elite, Gold, etc

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2017
One from today:

" We don't chase trophies" - i.e. We would love to chase trophies, but we suck and can't win a game. so we pretend we don't care.

We actually chase them...

"No paid coaches so it isn't a 'job' to us" - no sane person would even consider paying us to coach.

"No huge roster so our players play" - we have never got 9 girls to turn up for our tryouts

Same core 9 girls as the last 3 years, all of them are coaches daughters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 1, 2019
MN
I don't have any names, but just go to any "travel tourney" and look for a guy sitting on a bucket. He'll do.
I remember one coach in DDs organization who I don't think ever got off the bucket during practices. He was in charge of BP and all he did was place balls on the tee to "work on their swings". I suspect if he ever stood up, the bucket stayed attached to his large behind.

May 26, 2013
South Florida
Elite Gold Platinum Select Prospect National has all become nothing but an attempt to draw attention to your team, from my experience, it usually means NOTHING about their talent level.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Elite Gold Platinum Select Prospect National has all become nothing but an attempt to draw attention to your team, from my experience, it usually means NOTHING about their talent level.
Are there other teams using Platinum besides Fury Platinum from TN? I assure you the are the real deal. Haven’t heard it used by anyone else in the southeast. May be different nationally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802