Electric Wagon Build

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
Thats pretty badass. Very nice job there.

Does it fold down pretty well once you put the sides down?
Thanks
The sides are removable but it does not fold down after that. With the sides down its very low profile
I put it in the wife's sequoia with 4 of us and a large dog crate and everyone was comfortable

May 6, 2015
pretty neat, but I think not on sand for softball and field hockey, not really all that difficult to pull, but I totally get it for sandy beaches

one other idea would be instead of thumb lever throttle, pressure activated switch on handle, ie you pull on handle, it engages motor, you push on handle, it goes to reverse, no pressure on handle, no movement.

Apr 28, 2014
one other idea would be instead of thumb lever throttle, pressure activated switch on handle, ie you pull on handle, it engages motor, you push on handle, it goes to reverse, no pressure on handle, no movement.

That's a great idea! I searched for a potentiometer to rig to the handle as it would have been cool to do that. Then I was envisioning trying to steer and the speed increasing if I pulled to hard out of a turn and getting run over lol! If I make a 2.0 we will add that!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom