Easton warranty ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2019
My 13 yo swings a Ghost Advanced that we purchased Jan 19, 2020. She cracked it at practice today, not quite four weeks past the warranty.

Does anyone have experience with Easton doing something for you in a situation like this, even if not honor the warranty? A deep discount on a new bat or something?

Dec 11, 2010
Call the warranty number. You will probably be on hold for a long time, I just put it on speaker.

Just tell the rep your story with a healthy dose of worry and be nice. Ask if there is anything they can do to help you.

If that doesn’t work, (and it might not), if you have your credit card statement from when you bought the bat, you can probably make a claim through their card services warranty department.

Here is info on that if it was a Visa card.

Feb 11, 2020
My DD ghost has cracked twice in 2 months. They will send u new bat. Once it cracks again I won’t be buying another Ghost...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 17, 2017
After 2 seasons of travel ball ,1 winter season of indoor ball, 1 season of high school ball and countless practice sessions my DD 's Ghost cracked .I called Easton and pleaded my case that knowing the bat was 3 weeks out of the warranty date.They listened and decided to cover the cracked bat...

Dec 11, 2010
call and ask is all you can do at this point. MANY, MANY, MANY ghost are breaking
“Many, many, many” bats of all makes break.

But that wasn’t what the original post was about. It was about a warranty replacement for a bat that lasted longer than the warranty and will probably STILL be replaced.

My DD ghost has cracked twice in 2 months. They will send u new bat. Once it cracks again I won’t be buying another Ghost...
I would definitely change brands since Easton replaced it both times. THE NERVE of that company standing behind their product.

I would look for a company that only does one warranty replacement per bat. Much preferable.

May 21, 2018
“Many, many, many” bats of all makes break.

But that wasn’t what the original post was about. It was about a warranty replacement for a bat that lasted longer than the warranty and will probably STILL be replaced.

I would definitely change brands since Easton replaced it both times. THE NERVE of that company standing behind their product.

I would look for a company that only does one warranty replacement per bat. Much preferable.

Unless you want a bat you can actually use instead of mail back and forth.

A year or two ago, DD's gold Ghost broke at the connection point about a month after the warranty expired. I called them and they replaced it. Just call them, be polite. Their CS has always been top notch for me.

On another note I don't care how often the bats break as long as they back them up and it's the bat my DD swears by I'll keep buying them. The warranty is up on her Advanced (replaced twice), so I plan on buying another within the next month. It's time go up another inch anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28