Easton Warranty replacement

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
same here. Just last week the long straight line one which I thought was just a paint crack finally visibly cracked the material under the paint as well. It was still good until last week. You can definitely tell by the sound. I will report back what I get in return. She is swinging her gray ghost now that is barely hanging on until she gets the replacement.
Bats do have paint seems too...so sometimes they can fool you

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Did you see the picture? I don’t think I am getting fooled by a paint seam.
I didnt say "this picture" either. What i said was there are paint seems that can fool people...also didnt
mean "you" in this context. You just said you thought a long line was a paint that turned into a crack later.
And i said, sometimes paint seems can fool people. They think its a crack when its really not and vice
versa. When some start, they look really identical until they break thru

Aug 18, 2018
I sent the bat on March 8th. They received it on March 10th. I received the new bat yesterday on March 23rd. Took two weeks total. I received the 2020 Ghost Advanced.
That's good to hear. I sent one in they received Monday and I got email Thursday the claim was good and would send out shortly. Curious to see when i have in hand. The only followup I had to do was to call for rma after I submitted what they ask online and after a few business days no response.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Sep 14, 2021
What bat are folks getting as a replacement for a 2020 ghost advanced? Same one or the new ghost advanced? Just filled out the form tonight. Thanks
My DD got her warranty replacement 3 weeks ago, was the 2020. we were also hoping they would send the 22 but not so.

Apr 8, 2019
I'm curious how the returns work after the first one. Their policy says that you get one replacement. When you break the replacement, do you just complete another form? Do you need to call and plead your case?

I'm taking DD out to test a few bats today and I have a feeling she's going to want the Ghost. I don't want to buy one if I'm going to have to buy another one in 3 months.

I'm curious how the returns work after the first one. Their policy says that you get one replacement. When you break the replacement, do you just complete another form? Do you need to call and plead your case?

I'm taking DD out to test a few bats today and I have a feeling she's going to want the Ghost. I don't want to buy one if I'm going to have to buy another one in 3 months.
You can complete the form or call them. Personally I recommend calling them. Their customer service is top notch. One of the few that I don’t mind calling.

Aug 18, 2018
Just curious for those that got warranty replacements from Easton... After they send the email saying your claim was accepted and they will send a new bat shortly, do they send an e.ail with tracking number?

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

If you do a little search you see from the threads on here they help customers out. You need to call. The policy is one replacement but they do accommodate people many times. They arent going to let someone abuse the return policy, that why it says one replacement so that they arent held to replace. You give people an inch,
they take a foot. You can only imagine what an endless return policy would open the door to. People would hit
boulders with stuff because they dont have to take care of anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478