Easton stars and stripes Bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
No Sir, Dave Concepcion said the Pro1000 is the King of the hill, everything else is backing up! ;)

What size and model is she using right now? What size hands would you say she has? I'm sure we can come up with something else. How does she wear her glove, TIP or traditional?

Her current glove is nothing special. LS Valkyrie:

1596120330796.png

She doesn't do TIP. My younger one does, and has learned to love it. So I'm all for trying again with the older one.

She's tall for her age, so hands probably a bit bigger than normal for a 12 year old, but not overly so.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yeah, then you had Anderson 3-4 ounces over...hahaha.
But I had a 34/25 Worth Mayhem FP prob about 7/8 years ago weigh in at 27.5. I actually refused to sell it to somebody. That went to a slowpitch guy...my conscience wouldn't let me sell that to a girl expecting a 25oz bat and getting a 27.5 sledge
hammer.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Her current glove is nothing special. LS Valkyrie:

View attachment 18610

She doesn't do TIP. My younger one does, and has learned to love it. So I'm all for trying again with the older one.

She's tall for her age, so hands probably a bit bigger than normal for a 12 year old, but not overly so.
Wow Drew, that brings back memories!! Anna had a 12" Valkyrie back in 10U when she was 8 and 9, that's the only fastpitch specific glove she's ever used! Yep, you're in much need of a upgrade! I remember that glove was THIN everywhere!

Oct 4, 2018
Wow Drew, that brings back memories!! Anna had a 12" Valkyrie back in 10U when she was 8 and 9, that's the only fastpitch specific glove she's ever used! Yep, you're in much need of a upgrade! I remember that glove was THIN everywhere!

Quite thin. :)

She has two pretty important tryouts this weekend so will move forward short term with that glove. But I'm all about ordering a new one ASAP and starting the break in.

Jun 30, 2020
Is the stars and stripes bat molded after the advanced and the ghost 2019 but with a diffrent paint jod?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Is the stars and stripes bat molded after the advanced and the ghost 2019 but with a diffrent paint jod?

Think I posted this in this thread, but if not...
The Dual and ADV are 2020's...the stars and stripes is the Dual with a diff paint job. Whether
you want to believe the inner barrel is a bit tweaked to match whats in the ADV, thats up to you.
But the bat size and barrel dimensions is identical to the dual.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2020
Think I posted this in this thread, but if not...
The Dual and ADV are 2020's...the stars and stripes is the Dual with a diff paint job. Whether
you want to believe the inner barrel is a bit tweaked to match whats in the ADV, thats up to you.
But the bat size and barrel dimensions is identical to the dual.
ohhh ok that makes more sense, just curious

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yeah, its not like they are going to put a better paintjob on the ADV and sell it for less :)

Could they have tweaked the inner barrel of the Dual, maybe...but its still the exact same bat
and size inner barrel

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
I don't have any skin in the game, but a teammate of DD's just got one and her and her father have stated the sounds is different than their prior 2020 dual. FWIW the advanced has a distinct sound and though i didn't listen to her stars and stripes, they stated it had a similar sound. Either way, i think the grand slam she hit with it in her 2nd game using it has her sold on it's quality. :). Another shout out to Core as he provided the bat.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478