WTS Easton Small Batch No. 26

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Yeah, I know this one will never get used here, too many ahead of it!

$240.00 shipped, that's $20.00 below a retail HOH or A2000 @ Dick's, and 10 times the glove!

Aaaay Deeeee! What’s up man!

And I agree, that’s a good buy!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Like how stiff are we talking here...
It's very stiff, the palm and heel are ridiculous. And trust me, I know stiff! This one will last until the good Lord comes back! Probably as well made a glove as you'll ever put your hand in!

Don't mistake this Glove Cowboy version of the Small Batch, this one isn't like the ones on the Easton site now although I'm sure those are great gloves! This one is Horween inside and out and made in very limited numbers!

@Towny9 , if you're inquiring for a young female, you better be ready!

Oct 26, 2019
@ANNASDAD My daughter is probably too young to wield that beast so I would be getting it for myself (maybe her down the line). Hearing how stiff it is reminds me of this A2000 catchers mitt I had when I was in high school. We worked on that thing for well over a year before we finally gave up. That was over 20 years ago and to this day the glove is still in the garage of my childhood home as stiff as it was the day we bought it.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@ANNASDAD My daughter is probably too young to wield that beast so I would be getting it for myself (maybe her down the line). Hearing how stiff it is reminds me of this A2000 catchers mitt I had when I was in high school. We worked on that thing for well over a year before we finally gave up. That was over 20 years ago and to this day the glove is still in the garage of my childhood home as stiff as it was the day we bought it.
It really shouldn't be a problem for a man to get ready and use, and technically a fielders glove should NEVER be as still as an old school catchers mitt! There's 6 different Horween Rawlings sitting on my dining room table right now, none of them are in the same ballpark in stiffness as this Small Batch!

Since I'm never going to use this one, I didn't touch it.........but I miss not rising up to the challenge of working on this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802