WTS Easton Small Batch No. 26

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone might be interested? I really don't want to sell it, don't need the money and I know I'll absolutely regret it if I do sell it! BUT, I'm never going to use it, ever! And I know someone out there will, or could be.

I'd normally list a glove like this over at SBF, but the hand stall is so small it'd make a high level 14/16/18U female infielder a super nice, very high quality 12" glove!

But a warning here.......2 things!
First) this thing is ridiculously stiff, full Horween inside & out! There's 4 full Horween Rawlings at the house that are stiff, this glove is on another planet when it comes to stiffness! So just know, it's going to take someone who's willing to put in the time and work!

Second) I'm not giving this one away, PM me with any questions and we'll discuss price.
thumbnail (79).jpgthumbnail (80).jpgthumbnail (81).jpgthumbnail (82).jpgthumbnail (83).jpg

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Oh sure...now you throw it out there!
Sorry, I was playing around with it last last night and just realized if I keep it, it'll just sit around! Anna won't use it, she's a Rawlings girl through and through! She's using her old Pro206 for her college Fall practice / schedule, and she has her new Horween Pro1000 to start working on!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Damn, that's a nice glove. I gotta stop looking back at this one or else one of these nights while I'm enjoying a sip of some small batch bourbon I might just say what the hey and shoot you some cash! :p

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
3) All items being sold MUST have a price listed

You Rebel you!
:D:D:D:D
You know what, and not to sound stupid but I had no idea this classified forum was even here, never been here before! And this isn't where I posted it, it got moved here within minutes of me posting it, plus I purposely didn't put a price down for a reason, if the Mods want to remove it, so be it, that glove is fine exactly right where it's sitting!

Mar 28, 2014
You know what, and not to sound stupid but I had no idea this classified forum was even here, never been here before! And this isn't where I posted it, it got moved here within minutes of me posting it, plus I purposely didn't put a price down for a reason, if the Mods want to remove it, so be it, that glove is fine exactly right where it's sitting!
I hear ya, I was just messing with you. :) I have no concerns at all about prices or no prices. It was more fun though when I thought you were rebelling against the man!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Sorry Dude, I think the fine print in the rules state that you must immediately send it to the first person who responded to your post.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Yeah, I know this one will never get used here, too many ahead of it!

$240.00 shipped, that's $20.00 below a retail HOH or A2000 @ Dick's, and 10 times the glove!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802