Easton small batch glove 50% off

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
AD, any deals here?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
AD, any deals here?

Excellent buys, great patterns, but just know these are not from the first true SB Horween run from Eric, the Glove Cowboy. These are all Jtan leather gloves, still great gloves though!

I'm sure that SB# 38 is an excellent glove if you need an 11.75" glove!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@Westwind, not sure what size you’re looking for and whether it’s for you or your DD? This 11.75” Bregman is a great deal, and looks like a very serious glove packed with all the good stuff!

Easton also has a Professional Hybrid model that’s Jtan like those Small Batches you linked but the Hybrid has a Horween outer palm and a Horween inner liner. I didn’t see any of those discounted but I only looked on BE.

Dec 11, 2010
Sorry- I should have explained better, I got an email from SB Fans on this and was posting basically in case someone was looking at gloves. I was thinking that you had mentioned the small batch program in the past and would know if there were any hot deals in the mix.

When I reread my posts I can tell sometimes that I’m just in a hurry to get something posted on a topic and the secondary theme or question makes it in there but is kind of half baked....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802