Easton gloves/mitts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Hey Tatonka, what size fielders glove you looking for? I know in your OP, you said infield and outfield. I just went to Easton's site, I swear I'm having a pretty hard time seeing a glove I'd actually spend my money on! The Small Batch program from Glove Cowboy are baseball gloves only for now, not sure if Eric/Easton has any plans for a fastpitch line?

Well, I've got the twins and one plays C/3B and the other is P/CF...primarily, they'll play anywhere. ;-) Not 100% sure yet what the program is offering, just wanted to get some insight on the gloves.

Just took a look at the Small Batch gloves...looks like some really nice leather!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Just read where Eric, aka the Glove Cowboy just left Easton and went to work for Marucci, not sure what will be of the Small Batch program with Easton?

Jun 19, 2016
I use an Easton Alpha glove in 12.5" and I like it but it is just a glove I use to work with my DD. I probably wouldn't buy one for her.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
We're getting some new Easton Ghost gloves, Look and feel pretty nice but have to wait & see how they play and hold up.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Question for you glove gurus and Easton guys....

What's your favorite Easton fielders glove (both infield and outfield) and catchers mitt for high level women's fastpitch? I seem to recall some discussion of their lineup here a while back and what some of the differences were but couldn't find it again thru the search function. The baseball lineup seems to have more higher end gloves than fastpitch but I'm not sure I'm seeing all their options. Thx in advance for your thoughts and opinions on this!

Except for those ugly white laces, these mitts look promising.
https://www.easton.com/fastpitch-so...65256.html?cgid=fastpitch-ball-gloves#start=1

Oct 1, 2014
USA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802