Easton Ghost Connexion rubber cover torn

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 28, 2015
Both of my two DDs Easton Ghost bats Connexion rubber cover are tearing apart. One is bat is off warranty and the other one is still under warrantly.

- Is this a warranty item?
- Are there available replacement parts?
- Is it "Legal" to use in PGF tournaments?

Appreciate any feedback.

Jerome

Jun 6, 2018
Call easton, be nice. There is a slight leeway (30-45 days past warranty date). This is covered under warranty as I should get mine sent to me in the next couple of days for this issue. They do not make replacement connexion pieces. A good umpire will rule it out if the crack/splitting is noticeable. My DD played with it until she complained too much hand vibration.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Main thing is, be cool. Easton is very nice if you are and very flexible on things.

Anything on the bat is warranty item (don't get crazy and say what about the grip :) )

Apr 28, 2019
Both of my two DDs Easton Ghost bats Connexion rubber cover are tearing apart. One is bat is off warranty and the other one is still under warrantly.

- Is this a warranty item?
- Are there available replacement parts?
- Is it "Legal" to use in PGF tournaments?

Appreciate any feedback.

Jerome
In my experience Easton is great with replacing bats. We had a 17 Stealth Flex that the paint spider webbed & then bigger cracks appeared. I bought the bat new on Ebay.
Called Easton and sent them pics and they replaced with new bat. I didn’t have a receipt or the hologram required for a bat return.

May 1, 2018
Bump to see how this worked out. My DD's tore this weekend. Bat is still showing now other signs of webbing or anything and would hate to waste a replacement on this. Her's has a small chunk taken out.

Jun 6, 2018
Sorry, have been busy or I would have responded immediately. Yes this is covered as part of the bat and have actually had over a dozen replaced for this very thing between my daughters and teams they played on or i coached. Actually was in St. louis at a tournament when an easton associate came up to my daughter and saw the connexion piece had a crack in it and he said to file a claim if it is under warranty. (Yes a lot of girls have this and have no clue to file a warranty claim on it.)

Good luck

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom