Easton Ghost Advanced End load or balanced...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2020
NY
So Easton advertises that the 2022 Easton Advanced comes in both end load or balanced. How can you tell the difference between the two? Is there a physical difference to differentiate? A serial number difference? Something else?

Oct 4, 2018
So Easton advertises that the 2022 Easton Advanced comes in both end load or balanced. How can you tell the difference between the two? Is there a physical difference to differentiate? A serial number difference? Something else?

Does it advertise that? I haven't seen it. I haven't really seen either, but I'm not looking that hard.

Dec 16, 2021
interesting, she says end loaded AND balanced. Doesn't really specify that they have 2 different bats though, not end loaded OR Balanced.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
I love all the trade names that the manufacturers use... Sonic Comp Max material! power boost soft knob technology!

I'm not an easton expert, but usually the -8/-9 is end loaded and -10 is balanced

May 28, 2019
soak the end cap in some whiskey and it's now end loaded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812