Drill video sharing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2020
I'm wondering if anyone might have some good suggestions for us. Our board is looking for a way to create a central place where to collect youtube videos of drills, and be able to share and comment on them within our program.

Our goal is to create a program wide resource to assist and develop our coaching. We go from 8U to 16U.

Have you seen anything like this or have an creative ideas for us?

Thank you
Doug

LexiSlater

IX Training with Lexi Slater
Mar 4, 2021
San Diego, CA
I'm wondering if anyone might have some good suggestions for us. Our board is looking for a way to create a central place where to collect youtube videos of drills, and be able to share and comment on them within our program.

Our goal is to create a program wide resource to assist and develop our coaching. We go from 8U to 16U.

Thank you
Doug
Please check out my YouTube channel! I am a former D1 softball player and am trying to create more content to be shared and help young athletes.

LexiSlater

IX Training with Lexi Slater
Mar 4, 2021
San Diego, CA

Thank you
Doug
Check out my video that I do with every one of my lessons before they even pick up a bat.

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
Be aware that 99% of youtube hitting and pitching instruction and drills are backwards or destructive. So, you wont have but 2 or 3 good ones.

There are still many 'knob to ball', 'hands to ball', 'door knocking knuckles', 'squish the bug', 'roll your wrists', 'extend your arms', 'don't drop your shoulders', fence drills, two tee drills, 'balance over your back foot' and similar things taught. Any videos that use these phrases or drills, run.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019
Be aware that 99% of youtube hitting and pitching instruction and drills are backwards or destructive. So, you wont have but 2 or 3 good ones.

There are still many 'knob to ball', 'hands to ball', 'door knocking knuckles', 'squish the bug', 'roll your wrists', 'extend your arms', 'don't drop your shoulders', fence drills, two tee drills, 'balance over your back foot' and similar things taught. Any videos that use these phrases or drills, run.
Do you have a couple you love?

Mar 10, 2020

That's a big claim.

Feb 27, 2019
When I find videos I like on youtube, I save them to a playlist under whatever subject they fall under catching, pitching, hitting, fielding. I share the list with players that need them. and usually reference a direct video while posting it to the players group in group me. you could do this on a private youtube channel so the comments would be only for invited members.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rathouse