Donny Buster's Total Presentation.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
@BillyB

Please find below a link to Donny Buster's Hitting Presentation. Donny was a close friend of mine. Unfortunately, we lost Donny. For so many in the "hitting wars" enemies were created that will never be forgiven. Donny tried to put his thoughts together and share them so that everyone could see where he was coming from. Like others who are no longer here or active on this site, I do miss their contributions. We lost Donny on June 1st, 2007.

Here it is:

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
@BillyB

Please find in the OP a link to Donny Buster's Hitting Presentation. Donny was a close friend of mine. Unfortunately, we lost Donny. For so many in the "hitting wars" enemies were created that will never be forgiven. Donny tried to put his thoughts together and share them so that everyone could see where he was coming from. Like others who are no longer here or active on this site, I do miss their contributions. We lost Donny on June 1st, 2007.
Cannot access the presentation

Sep 22, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD
@BillyB

Please find below a link to Donny Buster's Hitting Presentation. Donny was a close friend of mine. Unfortunately, we lost Donny. For so many in the "hitting wars" enemies were created that will never be forgiven. Donny tried to put his thoughts together and share them so that everyone could see where he was coming from. Like others who are no longer here or active on this site, I do miss their contributions. We lost Donny on June 1st, 2007.

Here it is:

(y)(y)
Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee